We strive to work closely with parents to ensure all children are happy, nurtured and achieve their potential in learning and development. The class teacher will aim to be available in person at the end of the school day, however we appreciate this might not always be convenient or possible so we use Class Dojo as a way of communicating.
Messaging on Dojo is great for...
- passing on messages about your child(ren) that you believe is important for the class teacher to know
- asking the class teacher questions
- receiving information about events/ theme days / trips etc
- receiving updates on the children's learning and experiences in school
- celebrating your child's individual or whole class achievements
*if your message is urgent please ring or visit the school office.
Please can we ask for your respect and appreciation that staff are extremely busy teaching and caring for the children and therefore will not always be able to reply straight away.Can we also remind you that, staff wellbeing is important to us at Cavendish Community Primary School and there is no expectation for staff to reply to emails outside of their working hours or days. Usually, these hours will be 7:30 - 5:30.